Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be a Talent Agent
Division? You will have the opportunity to work with a roster of Creators and Influencers as well as brands in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and music. To learn more about our Henry Talent Division please visit www.henrytalents.com
Requirement / Skills:
- Coordination of collaboration and partnerships for our roster of creators and influencers.
- Recruitment and development of new Creators
- Develop new business by outreach to brands.
- Work closely with our Brand Partnership Managers
- Work closely with our Social & PR Manager to develop new editorial content.
Benefits of working at our agency:
- Minimum of 1 year in a relevant position
- You have great knowledge of TikTok and it’s content and creator trends
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have a marketing mindset;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible, and autonomous.
- Work and grow in an agency that believes in human capital and professional development.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Wellness days
- Additional unpaid vacations for extra time off.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Flexibility in working remotely or from our super cool office/studio in Griffintown.
- Computer and workstation provided to you.
- Healthy snacks, Nespresso & tea.
- Monthly team activities.
- Wine O’ Clock Thursdays.
- Access to exclusive events.
- Collaborative work environment.
- And more.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via email@example.com