Experience needed: Intermediate
What is it like to be a Influencer Manager at HENRY ? You will have the opportunity to work with a roster of Influencers and TikTok Creators as well as clients and brands globally. Your role will be to manage and execute brand collaborations on behalf of our roster of talents.
- Manage brand collaborations for our talents
- Coordination of communications between clients/brands and talents
- Support in the development of new brand partnerships and collaboration opportunities.
- Support in execution of larger size campaigns with our talents
- Recruitment and development of new Influencers and TikTok Creators
- Work closely with other Brand Partnership Managers
- Work closely with our Social & PR Manager to develop new editorial content
- Work with our automation and AI tools, as well as our influencer tech platform
Requirement / Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year in a PR / Social , influencer agency or Talent Management agency.
- You have great knowledge of TikTok and IG trends
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have a marketing mindset;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible, and autonomous.
If you are interested and think you have the experience we are looking for, please submit your profile via email@example.com and include answers to these questions in the body of your email:
- What’s your Instagram handle?
- What’s your TikTok handle?
- Tell us about your experience with TikTok?
- What gloabl brand inspires you?
- What music artist inspires you?
- Your playlist on rotation?